Terms and Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Sabev Creatives Ltd. operating as Keyframe Audio, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these tearms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately. In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Keyframe Audio and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Keyframe Audio and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website is the property of Keyframe Audio, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this website shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the website without the owner's prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Keyframe Audio
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, discriminatory, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
5. You shall purchase a yearly, non-transferable subscription (the ‘Subscription’) in order to access and download the content available at our Website (the ‘Content’) and which license is subject to the terms of the License Agreement.
6. Your Subscription shall be renewed automatically unless you request to be canceled before the renew date.
7. You may cancel your Subscription at any time by informing us in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do so, your will not be able to download Content from the Website. Cancellation of your Subscription does not affect your rights acquired in respect to Content which you may have downloaded from the Website prior to cancellation.
8. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete and you must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
9. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
10. When you register on this Website, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
11. If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
Links to other websites
12. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Keyframe Audio or that of our affiliates.
13. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
14. The inclusion of a link to another website on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
16. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Keyframe Audio makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Keyframe Audio is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
17. Whilst Keyframe Audio uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
18. Keyframe Audio accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
19. Keyframe Audio reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
20. We shall be entitled to assign, sell, transfer, sublicense any and all of the Services and Website or sections of the Website provided that we shall make reasonable efforts to ensure that said transfer shall not affect you access to Website for the duration of your subscription.
Limitation of liability
21. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
22. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind in relation to the Content in the Website.
23. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
24. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Keyframe Audio accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software; any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Keyframe Audio’s rights in case of a violation on your behalf
25. You hereby agree that any unauthorised use by you and/or by anyone on your behalf or in a manner deviating from the conditions of the terms herein, constitute a breach of the Agreement, and Keyframe Audio and anyone on its behalf have the full right to exercise all rights and remedies available to us by law in such case.
27. From the moment of engagement you will not be entitled to any refund whatsoever, unless in accordance with the Website's exclusive discretion.
28. Upon termination of the Agreement for any cause whatsoever, the License to Use granted to you by its virtue will expire and you hereby undertake to immediately cease downloading Content and using them.
29. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
30. We may assign, transfer or sale any and all our our company assets, including the Website, to any firm or company in which we hereafter acquire a controlling interest or which acquire a controlling interest in us as company, SUBJECT TO us ensuring your continued access to the Website materials for the remainder of your Subscription.
31. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
33. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
34. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
35. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of Bulgaria and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Bulgaria courts.
Keyframe Audio details
36. Keyframe Audio is a product of Sabev Creatives Ltd. A company incorporated in Bulgaria with registered number 204484981 whose registered address is ul. Durvodelitza 1,
Pancharevo 1137, Sofia Bulgaria, and it operates the Website www.keyframeaudio.com
You can contact Keyframe Audio by email on email@example.com